2 12" Funky pups sonosub build **not a joke**

What enclosure should i build for the pups? I will build what y'all decide!!

• Total voters

Jaredturp
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
PA
I have 2 12" pups on the way... I'm going to throw them in a 16" sonotube possibly ported havent decided.. To be painted purple //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Any thoughts and ideas before i go out and buy the sonotube?

The extreme quality and power of the funky pup while using that large of a port will cause a very large tornado. Please do not attempt this.

The pups are no joke

where do you even buy pups? i want like 6 of them soo bad
That is not possible.

They will only let a person have 2 of the subs at once.

Wherever you buy you have to fill out a form to get them.

It is illegal to run/own more then 2

yes well my plan is to make a time machine caused by the worm hole created by the 6 pups. i have to go back in time to stop them from ever being made so Iran can't use them. **** nukes they got pups!

From ebay add....lulz..........

Dont let the low price deceive you these are very good quality. FUNKY PUP??????? Why anyone would put such a logo on a very good woofer is beyond us. CLOSEOUT PRICED. WHEN THERE GONE THERE GONE. QUANTITY IS LIMITED. YOU WONT BE SORRY.

Ok so my thought is that i will route out the circles the right diameter for the tube and wood glue them in after i route out the sub cutout.... one on each side and 7 cactus 12k's on the way for power (or maybe a hifonics 2 channel?)

Hey man, if you are going to attempt such a dangerous feat, do it before I send my tution for my next semester. I can't get that refunded, and ****, I just can't stand to see that money go to waste. Although why should I be worried, I'll probably vaporized along with everyone else.

Good luck, hopefully you know the monster you're about to deal with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Jaredturp

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Jaredturp
PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies